A Special Collaboration with Points South.
We are thrilled to feature select items First Lite products from Points South, a brand deeply aligned with our conservation and game animal management ethos. With every purchase made of the First Lite / FWF Gear, you are directly supporting our mission and the remarkable wilderness of the Fiordland National Park.
When you are ready to purchase, click the buy now button. This will redirect you to the Points South Store for a seamless purchasing experience.
When the forecast is grim and unpredictable at best, and you need to keep going, the Omen Stormshelter is a foul weather stronghold that you can trust. Built to be uncompromising in weather resistance and durability; the Omen system is the solution for mid to late season hunts when persistent varying precipitation, wind, and low temps are the only guarantee. Our proprietary bi-component laminate construction remains extremely durable for busting through the thickest Fiordland undergrowth, while actively resisting contamination from dirt and oil, for season after season weatherproof reliability in the field. Omen Stormshelter System is our flagship foul weather offering, being the most weatherproof, durable, and contamination resistant kit for unforgiving severe conditions.
OMEN STORMSHELTER JACKET DETAILS
- Outerwear Rain Shell
- Uncompromising proprietary Bi-Component Laminate Package that creates the utmost waterproof and windproof yet breathable construction
- For mid to late season treacherous conditions
- Highly durable fabric package stands up to the worst brush and undergrowth
- Strategically mapped chest cowl and tricep vents
- Allows the wearer to dump excess heat when needed
- Chest cowl vents serve as a Kit Link, to allow access to gear worn under your rain system
- Magnetic closure of pack belt dump pockets, allow generous volume and easy access in the field
- Three-way adjustable hood, with flip up channel brim to direct precipitation back and away from face
- Allows for a range of adjustment to preserve peripheral vision and range of motion
- Adjustable, flat seal cuff design minimizes fabric bunching while creating a tighter cleaner seal around wrist
- Eco-Friendly 80/30 DWR package out performs traditional Teflon DWR’s while creating impressive resistance to face fabric wetting out
- Built-in mechanical stretch
- YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Articulated patterning for impressive range of motion and comfortable fit with under layers
- 37.5 particle technology actively manages moisture in the garment
- Weight: 735grams
How It’s Built
- Material: 4.5-Layer Rain Shell
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit