A Special Collaboration with Points South.
We are thrilled to feature select items First Lite products from Points South, a brand deeply aligned with our conservation and game animal management ethos. With every purchase made of the First Lite / FWF Gear, you are directly supporting our mission and the remarkable wilderness of the Fiordland National Park.
When you are ready to purchase, click the buy now button. This will redirect you to the Points South Store for a seamless purchasing experience.
Hot days and heavy uphills, the Wick Ultralight 150 Aerowool Short Sleeve Crew is here to help keep you dry and comfortable. The airy 150 gram Aerowool construction features 37.5 active particle technology and will dry rapidly without compromising durability or odor resistance. This layer also features 125 gram Aerowool mesh panels to maximize ventilation during active hunts. The Wick Ultralight 150 is the new standard for quick drying, odor-resistant, ultralight base layers.
Ultralight 150 Aerowool construction combines the finest, 17.5 micron New Zealand merino wool available with 37.5-activated nylon fibers to create a super-charged fabric with incredible performance benefits. What you get is enhanced odor resistance, improved durability and moisture wicking, and a fabric that can cool you down when you’re heating up and warm you up when it’s cooling down.
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, New Zealand Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Short sleeve for hot weather hunts
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine