A Special Collaboration with Points South.
We are thrilled to feature select items First Lite products from Points South, a brand deeply aligned with our conservation and game animal management ethos. With every purchase made of the First Lite / FWF Gear, you are directly supporting our mission and the remarkable wilderness of the Fiordland National Park.
When you are ready to purchase, click the buy now button. This will redirect you to the Points South Store for a seamless purchasing experience.
From the open tops of the Southern Alps to keeping the sandflies at bay on the coastline, the Men’s Wick Crew is First Lite’s next-to-skin base layer for high output hunts in warm weather. This long sleeve crew neck’s airy 150 gram Aerowool construction features 37.5 active particle technology and will dry rapidly without compromising durability or odor resistance. This layer also features 125 gram Aerowool mesh panels to maximize ventilation during active hunts. The Men’s Wick Crew is the new standard for quick drying, odor-resistant, ultralight baselayers and is always warn as your first, next-to-skin layer.
Ultralight 150 Aerowool construction combines the finest, 17.5 micron New Zealand merino wool available with 37.5-activated nylon fibers to create a super-charged fabric with incredible performance benefits. Our Wick styles also integrate 125 gram Aerowool mesh to targeted hot-zones. that also utilizes 17.5 micron merino and 37.5-activated nylon fibers. What you get is enhanced odor resistance, exponentially improved dry times, increased durability and moisture wicking, and a fabric that can cool you down when you’re heating up and warm you up when it’s cooling down.
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, New Zealand Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flat lock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine