A Special Collaboration with Points South.
We are thrilled to feature select items First Lite products from Points South, a brand deeply aligned with our conservation and game animal management ethos. With every purchase made of the First Lite / FWF Gear, you are directly supporting our mission and the remarkable wilderness of the Fiordland National Park.
When you are ready to purchase, click the buy now button. This will redirect you to the Points South Store for a seamless purchasing experience.
From March stags to tahr in August, the Kiln Midweight 250 Merino-X Hoody is the new do-it-all hooded base layer. The successor to our best-selling Chama Hoody, this piece is constructed of Merino-X for improved structure and resistance to tears and bagging. Perhaps the most versatile base layer component within the First Lite layering system, the Kiln simply cannot be beat as a do-it-all top for any outdoor enthusiast. With its 250 gram New Zealand Merino-X fabric, this piece can be either your first or second layer and will keep you comfortable and odor free
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 18.5 micron, superfine merino wool
- 95% merino / 5% spandex
- Interlock knit for high loft insulation and moisture management
- Ergonomic, quarter zip hood for excellent temperature regulation and concealment
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Weight 420 grams